Freitag, 9. November 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: My Day In Pictures

Hello my lovely readers!


Well, the title says it already, the topic of this week's Lolita Blog Carnival is to share on day in the Lolita life by taking pictures of what we're doing (^.^).

I chose thursday for this, because it's my day off and I spent it with working for university all day long. I hope you don't get bored!



7.45 am: Good morning!
I always need a cup of coffee first so I actually wake up. While drinking it, I turn on the radion and listen to the news.



8.00 am: Make-up.
For a meet-up or another special occasion, this would take quite some time, but on normal weekdays, I keep it simple: foundation and powder, some eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I also did nothing special about my hair.



8.30 am: The question: what do I want to wear?



8.45 am: Picture time.
I didn't feel very photogenic that day, so no real outfit photo. Since I had to study all day, I chose something confortable but cute, this always lifts my mood (^.^)

Blouse: Bodyline
Skirt: handmade
Socks: Baby, the Stars shine bright
Shoes: Deichmann
Ring: Claire's
Feather earrings: a gift





9.00 am: Cleaning up.
I have to dust my room almost every day, there's always so much dust! I really have no idea where it comes from...



10.00 am: Studying, part one.



01.00 pm: Break!
I decided to go outside and take a walk. Unfortunately, by this time my camera needed recharging, so I took this picture which shows the view from the kitchen window when I came back (and the camera was recharged).  But the woods are really beautiful these days!



02.30 pm: Tea time.
It had gotten cooler by then, so I rewarmed with a big cup of green tea, which gave me also new energy.



03.00 pm: Studying, part two.



08.00 pm: Crafting.
After thinking a lot during the day, it's nice to work with the hands a little. I decided to work on my patchwork quilt (almost done with the patchworking part, yay!) and listen to music.


So, hopefully you enjoyed this post!


6 Kommentare:

  1. Nice post :3! I love your outfit!! Peacocks are really wonderful animals *_* (even white peacocks! ♥)

    Those shoes...I need a pair of Oxford shoes (or something like that) in my life! >O<

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh you're in your exam period at school? I hope its going well!
    Anyway I really love how your entry is actually on a random day for you. I must admit i cheated and waited for an eventful day to come so my day would be a bit more interesting. I just do nothing on regular days I guess.
    I really love your shoes and your makeup looks so clean and stunning, you use some of my favorite shades too.

    I loved reading about your day, I hope you like reading about mine too.
    Nice to meet you! Jo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! I'm actually not having exams yet, but it's easyier if I keep track of the stuff instead of learning it two days before the exam ^^ I chose that day because I stayed at home, I thought it would be awkward to take pictures of everything in public xD I'm rather shy that way...

      Löschen
  3. Oh, your sense to style is so pretty! and oh lord, I love those shoes <3
    your day sounds lovely. I can not motivate myself to change out of pajamas if I know I'm just studying all day.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww, thank you! I find it easier to dress up for studying, my mood is just instantly better ^^

      Löschen