Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012

Needlework Review 2012

Like last year, let's look back on this year and see what I created in the last 365 days:


Totally, I sewed 4 dresses, 4 skirts, 2 cardigans, 2 vests, 2 other tops, 1 cape, 1 pair of bloomers and 1 pair of gaiters.
Besides that, I knitted 1 cardigan and 2 pairs of legwarmers.
I also crafted, namely 2 bigger headpieces.
And let's please not forget the finishing of the patchwork part on my hand-sewn patchwork quilt.

It sure looks like a lot, not anywhere near what I sewed the year before, but I'm surprised myself. I always felt like I was spending way too little time with my sewing machines....

Looking at the overview, it occurs to me that I added some more red to my closet, and also more natural colours such as brown and cream. It's hard to pick a favourite, but I'd probably go for the wine red a-shape dress or the black ruffly vest. Although, the tartan skirt and the peacock skirt are pretty too...
You see, I definitively can't decide. Which one do you like best?

Haha, by looking at the review post from last year, I realised that this is the 370. post, which means I wrote exactly 100 posts this year!

So, since this will be the last post for 2012, I wish you all a Happy New Year! Don't do too many stupid things (^.-)
Thank you for another wonderful year, I can't say it enough, this blog would only be half as fun without my beautiful readers! Take care!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen